My Saltwater Aquarium

lwaterman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
59
Reaction score
12
Location
Middletown, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any fish in it yet but there is 7 snails, a feather duster worm, and some purple mushrooms. Just starting out.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
I don't have any fish in it yet but there is 7 snails, a feather duster worm, and some purple mushrooms. Just starting out.

Nice setup, look for word to the progression photos
 
I finally added some fish. I got a tomato clown a scooter blenny a purple goby [and a fox face lo.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443480914.823473.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443480944.458293.jpg

ATTACH=full]265758[/ATTACH]
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443481025.043639.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443480976.465147.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443480976.465147.jpg
    785.5 KB · Views: 158

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new