20180304_190100.jpg

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to R2R :)

How is that Dragons Breath growing for you?

OP
OP
VietGuyReefer

VietGuyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Dragons breathe is doing very well. Thank you. I cant seem to enjoy them long enough bc of how many requests I get from ppl and i literally just fragged my most beautiful piece that was the size of my hand from the palm to almost the tip of my middle finger and was very close the to width of my hand as well, I frag all my pieces w/ Bsi glue to live rubble. I nvr intended to sell them but i did anyways bc i understand how difficult they are to find and no1 really wants to pay ebay prices for a lil 1-2" frag and pay shipping & i have to say, "Nothing and i mean nothing is as BEAUTIFUL than a healthy Dragons breathe!" Mine are very Vibrant in Dark Rich Red (almost like wine) Burgundy not Red.

20180213_171857.jpg

OP
OP
VietGuyReefer

VietGuyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats literally right after i fragged it...it was pretty was definitely my fav & in the beginning i was very Selfish and didnt really care how much ppl really wanted it and they were mine to kind of show off, but after my first 1 was gone, i realized that its a plant and it will grow back, its almost like a Bad haircut...every1 gets mad for a MAX of 2 days and they get over it! Lol. But out of all seriousness tho, it felt much more rewarding bc they got to pick which ever 1 they saw and just see the smiling faces and hearing how beautiful my Marcos were was a whole nother thing and it made me very proud. Im seriously all wiped out of all plants and except 3 Dragons breath and those r up for grabs until my last 1 is left & thats the one im going to keep to grow them out and make another person smile.

20180303_150044.jpg

OP
OP
VietGuyReefer

VietGuyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i have a question and i was wondering if you guys knew any1 that raises Live Mysis shrimp to sell but is NOT to expensive? Im looking for maybe around 50 and im willing to pay $15-20 bc i wanna culture them in my refugium with all the other fun lil creatures in Refugium in my Sump that was the attached RO system and i was also wondering if you knew any1 that sold Dwarf Seahorses bc im looking to buy 10-25of them and im willing to pay $20-60.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back