My Sixty Gallon Cube

Thanks for the compliments!


EcoRay is great. No heat, insane amount of light on tap and good blending (no spotlighting effect). I can't complain. I may add a couple t5s to give me some reds/420nm actinic though. Or maybe a cluster of purple/red LEDs. I think the new EcoRay units have these in them now.



Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I'm glad someone else is using them. The tank I bought has these. The only bad thing is there non dimmable. Those came out 5 months after he bought them. Tank really looks great.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Things are still going good with the ol sixty cube. I added the smallest juvenile Regal Angel I've ever seen--less than 1.5". Beautiful yellow color and brilliant eye spot.

The little bugger disappeared. No traces. Such a shame!

I've added:

Blackcap Basslet (Gramma Melacara)
Fusilier Chromis (Lepidozygus tapeinosoma)

and

Yellowhead Jawfish (Opistognathus aurifrons)

Pics to come!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new