My SPS diary...

LAX Noob Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
152
Location
Fried Chicken
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
All pic taken today 7/17 with iphone X underwater......
CC Heaven and Hell Milli
CC Heaven and Hell Milli.jpg

CC Hot Tamale Table
CC Hot Tamale Table.jpg

CC Mai Tai Table

CC Mai Tai Table.jpg

PC Rainbow
PC Rainbow.jpg


RR Pink Floyd
RR Pink Floyd.jpg


RR The Vinh
RR The Vinh.jpg


Tyree Pinky the Bear

Tyree Pinky the Bear.jpg


Tyree Red Dragon
Tyree Red Dragon.jpg


Forgot Name

Forgot.jpg
 
I am manually dosing 20ML of Acro power, and 2ML of Easy SPS Evo & 2 ML Easy Reef Booster Pro.

T5 8 Bulb with 1 Reef Brite Blue XHO

Skimmer, no reactor yet

Total water Volume around 140-150G.

4 MP40 for Flow.
 
How old is this tank? Do you have a full tank shot? And you say "underwater? You just dunk your phone in and take pictures?
Well not exactly dunk my phone in the tank.....Water change and water level is a bit lower, I just dip the top half into it. I got a Iphone X, so going to be replacing it anyway later this year. Tank is pretty new, I been dosing bacteria, but lets see how these corals goes. seem 6 out of 7 is thriving, but I need more CUC to get ride of the algae.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new