My SPS Eye Candy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sonn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What bulb combo do you run in the ATI? How do you like the SB Reef strip and do you dim it or run full bore? What is your light schedule?

Thanks!
Hi! I run 6 B+, 1 C+ and 1 P+. SB Reef max power. My tank being 36" deep makes it hard for the ATI to cover front and back, so that's why i added the SB reefbar for a little more pop and cover a little more in the front. For light schedule LED ramp up and ramp down 1 hour each. T5 is on 9 hours.
 
Few more classic taken with Canon 60D and 100mm macro
OBT
obt2.JPG

ORA Pearlberry
pearl berry.JPG

Bubblegum Milli
bubblegum.JPG

Vivid rainbow
vivid rb colony (1 of 1).jpg
 
Your Vivid Rainbow is so incredible can't wait to see mine grow like yours
 
Nice collection for sure. I need s friend like you close by
 
Very nice acro
Love it
 
Do you still have Peter Pan Tenuis? I bought a frag from the guy who sold his colony to RMF.

I wish I still had it but I sold the tank it was in and all the acros before a move.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new