my surprise 180gallon build

and away we go- this was before I added the gyres.
 

Attachments

  • 20250216_194650.jpg
    20250216_194650.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20250218_135045.jpg
    20250218_135045.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 73
this was a custom hood I had to make for my Reefled's . the tank mounting arms are not wide enought to go over the plastic rim of the tank.
1752469198448.jpeg

1752469219457.jpeg
 
I love the custom hood! How long did it take you to make it?
 
I love the custom hood! How long did it take you to make it?
It actually didn't take that long. painting it took longer. My only issue was I use glass tops and didnt take that into account. The glass panels hit when op[ening the lids. I should have made it 2" higher. might trry again and make it more decorative.
 
I had the reef led 90's that I purchased individually over the years. one of them burned out though. so I have since upgraded to the G2 115's. much better by far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new