My tank as art

scoopsthedog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2016
Messages
309
Reaction score
190
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e77ed88ebf745131f0e5d67ce7d8b6f9.jpeg

I've been playing around with a few filters and found some of them make the tank look like a painting.

406909a356caa1dbeb72710592003069.jpeg
a1a7fcc23684f45be108de6a7789e273.jpeg
27f08123aac673eb5da90c781d9ef6da.jpeg
a1d5b1d132a13dbd5d1d2bba4ce8ce3f.jpeg
 
I like the clownfish one! I'm familiar with that app, downloaded it when the "tree of life" pictures were trending :)
 
Awesome pictures :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new