My Tank Build ON A BUDJET

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,581
Reaction score
6,054
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am going to update my tank build thread. I decided to add a description after seeing the sept tank of the month post. I realized that I do not have the money or time to even come close to these beautiful builds so I am trying to encourage people of the same situation to dive in. My tank is a conversion from an existing Fresh Water so I am reusing a lot of equipment I had on hand but am going to break it down the best I can for someone with nothing. So visit my build thread

Thanks
 
What am I doing wrong. Did a tank build upgrade by clicking on the link under my banner but it does not show up under members tank builds?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new