My tank build

ernie309

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
26
Location
London
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 8x2x2 saltwater aquarium with 5ft sump.

100kg live rock.
Live sand
2 x reefwave 45
2 x MP40
Red Sea Reefer Skimmer RSK-900
Nyos Torq 2.0 reactor with carbon
Refugium with live rock, live sand and chaeto
TMC REEF-Pump 8000 DC Pump
4 x AI Hydra 64

Also about to add a 80w UV
 
I like it a lot, it's really easy to replace the media. One of the best reactors I've had
 
Have any pictures of your build?
 
Hi Gumbies.

I don't have any step by step pics of the build.

It was all put together very quick as i was quickly moving my live rock from my old tank
All good no worries!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new