My tank pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdjma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdjma

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
33
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few pics
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1416269310544.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416269310544.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 198
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416269347973.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416269347973.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 210
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416269376921.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416269376921.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 212
More pics the small chalice was accidentally broken off the large one 6 months ago it was about 1/4"
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1416293038855.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416293038855.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 152
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416293050990.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416293050990.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 171
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416293069998.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416293069998.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 174
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416293106586.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416293106586.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 184
Beautiful tank! Quick question because I'm a newbie to the trade - what's that white buildup on the side of your tank? I get that too (in smaller quantities) but I always remove it because I was scared it was dangerous!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new