My tank

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
سلام بچه ها . این اولین پست من در این سایت دوست داشتنی است. آکواریوم من که راه اندازی کردم 130 لیتر است. من نمی توانم به اندازه شما لوازم مورد نیاز مخزن آب نمک خود را تهیه کنم. ایران، کشور من، تحریم است، با وجود تحریم، قیمت تجهیزات آب شور در اینجا بسیار گران است و به سختی در دسترس است. در سال‌های گذشته، عرضه بسیار آسان‌تر بود. راه حل های اضافی و بقیه را مشخص کرد، اما متاسفانه هر سال بدتر از سال قبل است. آکواریوم آب شور .......
برای من یک رویا، لذت و سرگرمی است. چند سال پیش یک باک 1000 لیتری داشتم که متاسفانه بعد از دو سال به دلیل وسواس زیاد آن را گم کردم و خسته شدم.
نزدیک به دو ماه از راه اندازی تانک جدید می گذرد
من وسواس را کنار گذاشتم و شاید برای شما جالب باشد، همه چیز خیلی خوب پیش می رود. پس از هشت هفته، شیشه پشت مخزن شروع به بسته شدن به مرجان کرد. من دو پولیپ و چند ستاره شکننده را نگه می دارم. میهمان ناخواسته، اپیتازیای زیادی در مخزن وجود دارد، و تعدادی کرم موی نیتراتی زیر 10. نیتریت زیر نزدیک به صفر. آمونیوم و آمونیاک صفر. pH 7.7. kh8 چند نوزاد ستاره شکننده را در سنگ‌های زنده مشاهده کردم. با این حال من از شرایط راضی هستم. من از نور خانگی خودم استفاده می کنم. تانک رو خودم درست کردم من مقداری گیاه یوزپلنگ را در چاهک نگه می دارم. من هنوز ماهی نخریدم

Translation
Hi guys . This is my first post on this lovely site. My aquarium that I set up is 130 liters. I can't get as many supplies as you can for my salt water tank. Iran, my country, is embargoed, despite the embargo, the price of saltwater equipment here is very expensive and hardly available. In years past, supply was much easier. It specified additional solutions and the rest, but unfortunately every year is worse than the previous year. Saltwater Aquarium .......

For me it is a dream, pleasure and entertainment. A few years ago, I had a 1000 liter tank, which unfortunately I lost after two years due to my obsession and I got tired of it.

Almost two months have passed since the launch of the new tank

I quit obsessing and as you may find interesting, things are going very well. After eight weeks, the glass behind the tank began to close in on the coral. I keep two polyps and some brittle stars. Uninvited guest, there is a lot of epitaxy in the tank, and some nitrate hair creams below 10. Nitrite below near zero. Zero ammonium and ammonia. pH 7.7. kh8 I saw some brittle star babies in live rock. However, I am satisfied with the situation. I use my home light. I made the tank myself, I keep some cheetah plant in the well. I haven't bought any fish yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
kian.aeineh

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picther

Attachments

• IMG_20221227_221833.jpg
    IMG_20221227_221833.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20221227_221809.jpg
    IMG_20221227_221809.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20221227_221738.jpg
    IMG_20221227_221738.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
kian.aeineh

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys . After some time, I took pictures of my own saltwater aquarium. Of course, it might be a beginner's aquarium compared to the tanks of your friends. My country is different from your country. My income may be much less than yours, but I buy many times more than you. I made the light myself, making the aquarium is my own work. I used to have epitasia I got a peppermint shrimp and it eradicated them

Attachments

• IMG_20230422_200219.jpg
    IMG_20230422_200219.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20230422_200155.jpg
    IMG_20230422_200155.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 40

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys . After some time, I took pictures of my own saltwater aquarium. Of course, it might be a beginner's aquarium compared to the tanks of your friends. My country is different from your country. My income may be much less than yours, but I buy many times more than you. I made the light myself, making the aquarium is my own work. I used to have epitasia I got a peppermint shrimp and it eradicated them
Your tank looks good .plenty of rock good for hiding places for fish

Rick's Reviews

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally it looks very heavy/ to much rock, I see a couple of brittle starfish (I think this is species)
Also you say home made lamp, I hope this is incorrect translation.
Any questions please feel free to ask :)

OP
OP
kian.aeineh

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the stars are fragile. They were inside the rocks that entered my tank. They are not household lamps. The LEDs are handmade by me and have a good light spectrum.

OP
OP
kian.aeineh

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
درمخزن من همه چیز آرام است

Attachments

• IMG_20230506_000914.jpg
    IMG_20230506_000914.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230506_000841.jpg
    IMG_20230506_000841.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 23

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think your tank looks great! Are you planning any fish? If so, what kinds do you have available?

OP
OP
kian.aeineh

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello dear Scott. I am grateful to you. Here everything you have available we also have but......
Maybe some creatures that reproduce inside the tank are available even cheaper than you, but the equipment that is needed is really expensive compared to you. If the device is 1 dollar for you, I have to pay 3 dollars. My income as a plumber is much less than yours, so this is an expensive pastime
I think your tank looks great! Are you planning any fish? If so, what kinds do you have available?

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello dear Scott. I am grateful to you. Here everything you have available we also have but......
Maybe some creatures that reproduce inside the tank are available even cheaper than you, but the equipment that is needed is really expensive compared to you. If the device is 1 dollar for you, I have to pay 3 dollars. My income as a plumber is much less than yours, so this is an expensive pastime
Ha Ha... If you are a plumber, your income has to more than mine! :p ( I'm retired and work part time!)

OP
OP
kian.aeineh

kian.aeineh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha Ha... If you are a plumber, your income has to more than mine! :p ( I'm retired and work part time!)
You are right, but my country is really in a bad situation. Our income is not such that we can save. Maybe we can do the expenses properly by force. Every day everything is more expensive than yesterday. The house price in Tehran is much higher than in a city like Los Angeles. A small apartment of 70 meters is about 30 to 40 thousand US dollars. To rent, we must have 20% of the price of the house in order to be able to rent it.

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right, but my country is really in a bad situation. Our income is not such that we can save. Maybe we can do the expenses properly by force. Every day everything is more expensive than yesterday. The house price in Tehran is much higher than in a city like Los Angeles. A small apartment of 70 meters is about 30 to 40 thousand US dollars. To rent, we must have 20% of the price of the house in order to be able to rent it.
Well, I hope the situation improves, for all our sake's. And I think it's great that you made your own tank and lights! I wish I had the knowledge to do that!

And this is a great community of reefers from all over the world.

Back