My tank

Jonathon0

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
Lavale
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm Jon.heres my tank.Please don't be too tough on me I started 6 months ago

20230207_115136.jpg 20230207_115203.jpg 20230207_115234.jpg
 
Tank looks good!! , curious what your favorite coral is in your tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new