My torches and hammers are not extending

Alfredomeinhardt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
198
Reaction score
45
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to share the following pictures with you and see what you think.

I have a 60-gallon AIO tank that has been up and running for about 7 months.

I have 2 clownfish, 2 firefish, 1 bengai cardinal, 1 Midas blenny, 3 green chromis, 1 golden head goby (which is making a mess of my zoas with sand), and 1 neon dottyback.

I have three torches, 3 hammers, 3 zoas, and 1 Duncan.

My parameters are good (see the picture below of my parameters from last month).

I have 2 AI Prime lights. I also attached the lighting spectrum I am using. Ramp up 4hrs, steady for 4hrs, and ramp down for 4 hrs.

My problem is that the torches and hammers are not extending. They were slightly fine before, but never really extended. Now they are almost closed.

The Duncan sometimes looks good, and most of the time is retracted.

I tweaked the lighting and flow a little bit, but it made it worse, so I brought it back to what it was.

I'm dosing All for Reef every day. 10ml. and NO3 1ml to keep my nitrates stable.

What you guys think?

Parameters 1.png Parameters 2.png Parameters 3.png Parameters 4.png Parameters 5.png Hammer 1.jpeg Hammer 2.jpeg Hammer 3.jpeg Torch 1.jpeg Torch 2.jpeg Torch 3.jpeg
 
Bring up mg 1380 to 1400. Get a par meter reading the areas Euphillia do like under 200 for starters slowly bring up to 275 mine are around 240. How do they look lights out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new