OP
BaNDiTo_RoX

BaNDiTo_RoX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was'nt C-quest the first one's with the Cotton Candy all white clowns? I know ORA has the Platinum white's but these look slightly better IMO!

For the clowfish folks, what's the big difference between Percs and Occys anyway?

Yea C-Quest had these for a long time but as you know it takes a few years to produce enough to start the breeding and then to offer them out.

I wish I could answer your other question but I hope someone else can shime in and give it.

OP
OP
BaNDiTo_RoX

BaNDiTo_RoX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awsome clowns. thanks for sharing. how much are they going for?

I think one of the vendors here are going to offer them not 100% sure yet but will let you know.

This is the vendor
Ocean Gallery

Last edited:
OP
OP
BaNDiTo_RoX

BaNDiTo_RoX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if you guys know any vendor or LFS that wants these have them send me a PM and I'll pass it on to C-Quest, They don't sell to the public sorry.

I'm not a vendor I just want everyone to have a chance to own this wonderful looking fish. :bigsmile:

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back