My vist to The Coral Reef store in Stratford

Tjyoung6455

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say i was overly impressed with my visit here. Me and the family drove down after church in search of a new store we haven't been to. After seeing a post from another user about this place we figured why not. From the time you walk in the setting is immaculate, all the tanks are nice and clean lighting is perfect and the most important part very friendly owners. They by far have the best prices I have seen in a while from drygoods to livestock. If you have the time it is well worth your trip in.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've said it many times, my favorite CT LFS for sure. Wish I were closer I would go a lot more often.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have not been down to see Johnathan and Donna in quite a while! Too busy working on this old house.

Everything we ever bought from TCR was top notch and they are great folks. They also have been great club supporters.

clee36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jason in there is a cool dude too. you can just shoot the crap when its not busy.

GobyWanKenobie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped by there yesterday for the first time, and I was very impressed. The prices were good, many of the frags were nicely encrusted, and one of the staff members spent time helping me pick out the best of the best. I'll definitley stop by again whenever I'm in the area.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back