My waterbox aio 35.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter code1348
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

code1348

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
69
Reaction score
62
Location
Fresno ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Cody and just wanted to start my tank thread now that I’ve kinda got it all established for the most part. As of now my tanks been running for a few months and I’ve got a handful of coral consisting mostly of a few LPS species and zoas.

I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for about 5-6 years now mainly keeping large freshwater tanks. I’ve had a total of 5 freshwater tanks so far 75 gallon standard, 75 gallon bow front, 180 gallon, and a 300gallon bowfront acrylic tank.

I’m going to link a few pics of my tank in its current state I’m wanting to really fill this one up and eventually upgrade to an innovative marine 170 EXT within the somewhat near future.

Thanks for checking out my first thread :)


 
20250825_130312_E0738E2F-7445-4266-8F7D-CC7F2DE510CD.png


20250825_130312_9DED9D35-E786-4B96-BEA8-C2C9133D4A3F.png
 
Hi code,

would you like me to move this to the members tanks forum instead of the meet and greet thread if it's going to be your main tank journal?
 
Hi code,

would you like me to move this to the members tanks forum instead of the meet and greet thread if it's going to be your main tank journal?
Oh sure sorry I didn’t realize I put it in the wrong spot. Thank you!
 
All moved, great looking tank 🙂 following along 😃
 
20250905_191619_24390CB5-4639-4142-95BE-9471700458F7.png
A little update including the new corals that I got from RAP, first time going and it was a lot of fun can’t wait until my next one :)
 
20251002_221304_70862FCF-653A-4A74-8145-109409C34906.png
So far so good my tank is thriving all the coral is looking good and growing. I’m pretty much done adding coral for the most part now it’s just time to sit back and watch the tank mature.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new