My Website is Up!!!

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to first and foremost thank KillingSeed!!!! He is AWESOME and really helped me get this going. Check it out and tell me what you all think.


WWW.CRLPHOTOGRAPHY.NET
 
That is one sweet site! Beautiful layout and I love the function of it. The pictures really make it what it is though. Both of you have done a great job!
 
Fantastic usability!! Beautiful layout. I am listening to the music as I type this message. Great Job. And good luck with your venture!
 
Great site. I agree about the music. Who is that and what song is that? It is very nice. I am also listening to it as I type.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new