My Yellow Tang died

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty-Noob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awwwww...Poor thing...how are the other fish doing.
 
Just fine I believe my percula clownfish swimming from one side of the tank to the other although he stays the top of the tank. I have two firefish who are out and about now that my tang is gone and a cleaner shrimp who has no one to clean.
 
Found my tang dead yesterday, his body was stuck on one of my power heads but his body was completely gone only head and skeleton remained, didn't show any sign of stress or sickness any day prior, I had him for 13 years, he always remained small though never got full size. He was in a 85G tanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new