My Zoa Collection

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna spoil the surprise.... Krak Gods :)
I got the super saiyans in! I put them in they're own one gallon.

1447296740774.jpg

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great thread. @revtree almost could have just used this thread for zoa id section lol

You have some really nice no names. Must be about time for you to start putting together some frag packs!!!

Last edited:

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

LOL I told you! and on top of all the stuff I have I like having back ups for them haha

Hey, I shoot with a Canon T3i and a Canon 60 mm macro lens/ Canon 100 mm macro lens. I use the Building an Obsession camera box(similar to the Avast porthole but it is SO much lighter and more user friendly... )
Are you using the extension tubes you were talking about before with the macro lens? I have the same camera set up with the 100mm macro but your pics are so much better than mine. I am camera illiterate I guess. :D

OP
OP
Clayalaleona

Clayalaleona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great thread. @revtree almost could have just used this thread for zoas the show is section lol

You have some really nice no names. Must be about time for you to start putting together some frag packs!!!
I trade a lot locally, basically anything that outgrows its welcome becomes fair game haha

Are you using the extension tubes you were talking about before with the macro lens? I have the same camera set up with the 100mm macro but your pics are so much better than mine. I am camera illiterate I guess. :D
If you put extension tubes on a 100mm you're gonna be able to like see the soul of the polyps lol.
I mostly use the 60 macro as its much more useful than the 100(I only use that if I really have too because its a shallow tank) if I get a deeper tank I'm gonna have to use the 100 macro more though

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back