MyAI app not finding AI Prime 16hd

jr32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a new ai Prime 16hd and when I open the myAI app and press add new light nothing pops up. the light is plugged in and in search mode, and I’m connected to Bluetooth, do I need to connect to the ai prime before I go into the ai prime app on my iPhone settings, and help would be appreciated!

Neon_Devil

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a new ai Prime 16hd and when I open the myAI app and press add new light nothing pops up. the light is plugged in and in search mode, and I’m connected to Bluetooth, do I need to connect to the ai prime before I go into the ai prime app on my iPhone settings, and help would be appreciated!
You need to go into your wifi settings to connect it. Unless you have a newer one that uses BT.

Clown2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

with the prime 16 HD you do not Need to do anything in iPhone settings other than having Bluetooth turned on the add the light through the Myai app. If having trouble try turning Bluetooth off and back on on your iPhone., this is what I have to do on ocasion With iPhone when a Bluetooth device won’t connect

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back