Mysterious white blob

SLCarrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0416.JPG
I have no idea what this is but it wasn't there yesterday. It looks like a giant egg sack but I only have 5 turbo snails and 10 hermit crabs in here, all accounted for.
Salinity 1.025
Ph 8.2
Temp 78
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10
I will try to add a better picture it's in the back of my tank. I tried adding a video but it won't load.

MicroPico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like a melted mushroom or anemone. Are you missing any? Did any come in on your rock?

OP
OP
SLCarrillo

SLCarrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no fish of any kind or any anemonies or coral. I had some tiny aiptasia a few months back which I killed with aiptasia x and haven't seen any more.
I am now wondering if it could be related to the algae tablets I gave my hermits last night though I watched them all get eaten?

OP
OP
SLCarrillo

SLCarrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0428.JPG
Looks like a cat to me :) all jokes aside are we discussing the thing at the bottom of the rock? Maybe a better pic?
Well I tried to take a better picture for you but I think it may not be an issue now. It's gone and a bunch of crabs are there. I guess they ate it.

OP
OP
SLCarrillo

SLCarrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a cat to me :) all jokes aside are we discussing the thing at the bottom of the rock? Maybe a better pic?
And yep.thats a cat. He's decided that it's his tank (even though I pay for it and do all the work) and nothing happens in it without his supervision

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back