mystery coral from haydenp.....im showing the color off

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is the mystery acro that haydenp from milwaukee sold me at squids house....it has changed colors from when i got it....they had it under 400w halides and i have it under 250w radiums...now it looks really nice!!!! best color combo on one coral i have in my tank so far!!!

mystery.jpg

OP
OP
customcolor

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same thing kinda happened with a tri color nana i got from lost dragon (steve) i got it brown...turned green under 175w 15k....radiums added then went whitish and now its green again with light purple tips too !!! steve was shocked that it turned green!

haydenp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats it. the second bin is getting lower watt 14K lamps.

If anybody is interested in frags of the new Discovery World Fuzzy Monkey Limited Edition acropora...lol..yeah they are going to be expensive cause they have a name now....naw, thats not my style. They can be purchased for between $5-$10, and it just so happens I will be up in Oshkosh on Wed evening....

OP
OP
customcolor

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
radiums are listed as 20k....they are really blue with a magnetic ballast and nice and crisp bluish white with a hqi ballast