• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mythical Corals Bounce Electus Babies

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

peopleschoice

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
457
Reaction score
242
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 baby Mycthical Corals Bounce Electus Mushrooms up for grabs. I purchased my original mushroom directly from Mythical Corals @ Reefapalooza Orlando 2023. These frags are on standard size frag plugs so you can decipher the size of them. Thank you for looking!

$400 shipped for the large
$350 shipped for the smaller

2D6EEFA8-3800-450B-A3A1-70E079461BF5.jpeg


8D60D018-EC93-443E-86EB-386CC267613F.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new