• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mythical corals bounce Electus (rare)

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Reefers,
up today is another nice looking frag of my mythical corals bounce electus nice and attached ready to leave the nest. This is my $1,500 size and this shroom has a very nice red strip throughout.
My mother is easily the nicest mother in the country, let alone the exact one TGC offered Mythical $500 less then his asking Price at RAP California and was declined. Bubbles are huge on my Mother and is an absolute show stopper and would be the showpiece for any Reef. Get your baby’s from the top mother around!
Mother Picture 1st and 3rd few different angles and 3rd is mid day fully extended
WYSIWYG 2nd

Grown under G5 radion xr15 pro with Reef Brite.
$1,500 shipped sold more to come soon
I will Include a Nice Freebie of my choice as well.
In the unlikely chance of a DOA Standard 2HR R2R DOA policy in unopened bag. Replacement first.
7E8511A6-4BE2-443D-9AA0-ACC59F0521A0.jpeg
84D2FBD7-513A-459F-B4FC-FE723E9714CF.jpeg
759623D7-1DF3-4F2E-B243-0A92EA0ADB22.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For all the interest and pms still.
This WYSIWYG Baby has been sold. I do have more I am cooking up ready soon. So stay posted for my next thread.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, my mushroom collection is a dream come true!
Still need to loop back with you on a few pieces, I'm still interested in your OG bounce we talked about a few months back. But I'd also love to know what else you got hiding in the tanks. As the picture above shows you got some nice pieces in the tank.

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still need to loop back with you on a few pieces, I'm still interested in your OG bounce we talked about a few months back. But I'd also love to know what else you got hiding in the tanks. As the picture above shows you got some nice pieces in the tank.
Just send a message when your ready, there’s lots of gems in the tank. Probably gonna cut my jersey, Frank bounces soon. Really the only bounces I can’t cut yet and need to grow are my powerball and biohazard. Still waiting on my OG purple monster to make a baby too!

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since I’ve had a ton of interest lately for my Mythical Corals Bounce Electus Baby’s, I do have a waiting list currently if anyone is interested in being added. Price still starts at $1,500 and goes up based on size and coloration.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.0%
Back