• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unique rare bounce mushroom

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sailor4life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Persian rug lineage bounce mushroom. We have the babies +1 mother (flood bounce). You won’t see these anywhere else. The only other person that has a mother and babies is BSA. I’ll share the mother and then the babies we have. The price is hard because no one else has these and bsa has only posted the mother nothing for sale just yet. Mother is not for sale only babies.

IMG_1974.jpeg IMG_1977.png IMG_8949.jpeg IMG_1430.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1433.mov
    29.9 MB
OP
OP
S

sailor4life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that this? Just curious.
Honestly that’s so hard. I only want to say no because the mother was from a clients tank we got it 10 years ago and it’s been with us in our personal tank since then with the only last sale was last year in November to BSA Coral. Now I could be wrong don’t quote me haha. But that’s a nice shroom you got. Do you know what it’s called so I can do some research myself?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back