n00b Reefer 300XL Build

Nice location !!

welcome27.jpg
 
View attachment 1796130 Finally full of water. Lights on for the pic and then off for cycle.

Put all my electrical in a small cabinet I found at a local Bullseye store. Labeled all switches and attached all power bricks on the back using heavy duty velcro. View attachment 1796131
 
Tank looks good. I wish I would of done the 300. Its just a little bigger. I would of had to wait 3 weeks lol. When I started to get brown algae I lit up the 18 watt UV and that knocked it out. Refugium helps also I think.
 
Tank looks good. I wish I would of done the 300. Its just a little bigger. I would of had to wait 3 weeks lol. When I started to get brown algae I lit up the 18 watt UV and that knocked it out. Refugium helps also I think.
Moved to Humblefish Forums
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new