Not open for further replies.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many new snags.

I'm telling ya, everytime I wanna go browse the LFS, I just come here and get what I'm looking for.

Gl with the fish issues, theres always something salty going on at ur place. Never dull here. :)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many new snags.

I'm telling ya, everytime I wanna go browse the LFS, I just come here and get what I'm looking for.

Gl with the fish issues, theres always something salty going on at ur place. Never dull here. :)

It has all been getting twitchy with the top 4 fish over the past few weeks, the fox face is growing fast! ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a quick snap of the mandarin for my mate this morning, he hasn't got back to me so I guess he got one from the wholesaler. :)
Let's be calling her well rounded! ;)
That is the second LA Lakers frag by her, I turned it around through 180 degrees yesterday, that is light starved bleached, I hope I don't bleach it any more.

DSC_0100 (1024x683).jpg

New guy properly awake this morning, I think the change in flow took it a couple of days to get used to. :)

DSC_0108 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wished I could add a pair of Mandarin gobies but I can't do that without a full fledge refugium in place. I've got a pair of African Blue Stripe pipefish right now and don't want to see them starve to death by adding a pair of Mandarins.

Nice and great vision, too many people think dosing pods will feed them, it might sustain them but not make them happy and healthy.
I don't know what foods she takes, I don't try and feed her.
Keep dosing pods to your system and let it mature. :)

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I've got pods alright but to sustain their non stop feeding and adding another pair of pod eating Mandarins is kinda risky especially on my 90 gallon. Yeah I think I have to get the sump wet soon. What I've been doing is feeding ESV dried marine phytoplankton (mixed with tank water) daily to the system as it may indirectly feed & get the pods to multiply at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back