Najer's zen twins.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok, freaky fox face update.
I have been working with it for about 9 months now and with a few signals we get things done.
It is like my in tank buddy and comes to my corner a lot, the pics below show you where that is re the above pics.
I show it the camera when I pick it up and wiggle it, it reacts with a half flick of the top fins.
To take those coral pics I placed the tip of the lens on the glass about 4 or 5 inches above it and it didn't even swim off! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x719).jpg

DSC_0004 (1024x693).jpg

Shop Online with Zoanthids.com!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
I have been trying to get a pic of the bcg since I got it, it owns the pavona and is a right little fidget! ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x683).jpg

DSC_0005 (1024x719).jpg

How many CG can you possibly have?! My GCG will not have to deal with the future YCG in the small tank...but a BCG...sooooooo many little clown gobies, and I love them all!! ;Joyful

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
How many CG can you possibly have?! My GCG will not have to deal with the future YCG in the small tank...but a BCG...sooooooo many little clown gobies, and I love them all!! ;Joyful

Only two now since I lost the yellow one, I have another on order but they have been looking for months now.

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
Only two now since I lost the yellow one, I have another on order but they have been looking for months now.

I didn't know about the yellow one! It was such a cute little fish. I'm sorry. I hope you get another one soon.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
If I think about things long enough I can usually work out what happened to a coral, the monti is what I call core dead so basically the flesh doesn't know this until it peels off, polyps still out and that is wafting flesh in the flow.
The temperature swing was about 2 weeks ago, this could get messy.

DSC_0005 (1024x696).jpg

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
As far as I am aware this is the only surviving acro in the tank and is happy to no longer be a ycg cushion.
The polyps have dropped the red but it seems fine.
I brushed off the cyano about two weeks ago so it is taking a while to come back and because of the ongoing engineer goby "cycling" I am just leaving the tank too it, there are a couple of corals needing a touch up so I will sort it later.
It has gone dormant but I can wait! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x760).jpg

ReefGrammie

View Badges
Reaction score
I think it was partially bullying by the green one so I don't think I will get another.

I hate tank bullying!! I still plan to get a yellow one, but it's going in the BioCube and NOT in the 90 with the green clown goby. How can such a cute fish be so mean?

Corals.com
OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I hate tank bullying!! I still plan to get a yellow one, but it's going in the BioCube and NOT in the 90 with the green clown goby. How can such a cute fish be so mean?

When I put the black one in the gcg tried it on and had a nip out of it's tail the following day, I did chuckle. ;)

sp1187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok, freaky fox face update.
I have been working with it for about 9 months now and with a few signals we get things done.
It is like my in tank buddy and comes to my corner a lot, the pics below show you where that is re the above pics.
I show it the camera when I pick it up and wiggle it, it reacts with a half flick of the top fins.
To take those coral pics I placed the tip of the lens on the glass about 4 or 5 inches above it and it didn't even swim off! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x719).jpg

DSC_0004 (1024x693).jpg
fastest growing fish in my tank

Do you have a little reefing side hustle that helps you earn money to put back into your hobby?

• Yes

Votes: 98 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 186 37.6%
  • Not yet but want to

Votes: 203 41.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 1.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors