Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, they had something similar at my lfs when I bought the red and gold menella, kicking myself now for not getting a piece. :rolleyes:
I need some frag plugs. got a few different gorgonia I'm going to start trimming. might take a branch off of this one that is running towards a blasto colony.
 
I really need to change the light over the cube.

DSC_0038 (1024x686).jpg
 
I planned on getting a photo of the scopas for you today, but I couldn't keep up with him. This weekend, for sure! He's looking good, very chubby.
 
I planned on getting a photo of the scopas for you today, but I couldn't keep up with him. This weekend, for sure! He's looking good, very chubby.
I always try to catch my fish and never can...then when I try to take a pic of coral they photobomb hahah

No photo bomb in this one but I felt this guy belongs here.

20210624_171731.jpg
20210624_171738.jpg
 
I always try to catch my fish and never can...then when I try to take a pic of coral they photobomb hahah

No photo bomb in this one but I felt this guy belongs here.

20210624_171731.jpg
20210624_171738.jpg
NPS gorgs are next on my list. It'll be a bit though, just added a lot between last week and today and I still want to rearrange a bit.
 
Good morning Simon...:)...
and thank you...:cool:
WP_20210625_18_18_06_Pro.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new