was it a noop?I think I just ordered a new light for the display, vodka and herbage involved, I guess we will see if anything shows up! ;)
asking for a friend. ;)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
was it a noop?I think I just ordered a new light for the display, vodka and herbage involved, I guess we will see if anything shows up! ;)
was it a noop?
asking for a friend. ;)
hello.
how's things? :cool:
![]()
:) always good to hear from people.Thanks to a friend two people hit my journal up on the other place, miss old friends. :)
good morning.
what's going on?
:) always good to hear from people.
Hows that red carpet doing? Did it get unburied?
hope we see mama clown today...:cool: