Picture your Mr Wriggly nekkid mid winter duck hunting, well that is what mine are like. ;)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Picture your Mr Wriggly nekkid mid winter duck hunting, well that is what mine are like. ;)
Hey thats mine ;) ... look at that chalice...
#ImmaLickSimonsGlassLick his glass not mine please. ;)
Lick his glass not mine please. ;)
Laughed my head off when I read this, as trainees in my work get called window lickers! ;)
I love fat fish and i cannot lie... Love your tanks and style of reefing good sir, hope all is well or at least getting better!Pain is easier today so I will take some exercise to keep my hip mobile later, thanks for the thoughts.
Chunk of fish. :)
![]()
I love fat fish and i cannot lie... Love your tanks and style of reefing good sir, hope all is well or at least getting better!
hello brother.
hope you are on the mend.