Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spam you
20181228_172502.jpeg
 
I still like when new sps get past 2 weeks with me but finding the right frag in the first place helps!
Because I know the tank this came from I had a reasonable idea what light it would go, he runs G4 radions.
Shame I have to leave it there really, that is my staging spot for new sps to keep an eye on them! ;)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Ok, as I have previous with glue, the glue first!
This is a two inch plus frag 80% of that was how it came off the plug, I glued the right edge of that and stuck it in a gap.
Oh and remember this is the back of the island so I was doing it un sighted!
I didn't snap or dislodge anything and I didn't topple the island!
I hope it bases out quickly! ;)

DSC_0001 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Don't encourage her she is a naughty camera hog! ;)
I swapped my second piece of the green favia for the piece on the right, I can't wait to show us the colours!
Don't hold your breath, I swear all lps are female, it might sulk for weeks! :P

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new