Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha "butt clencher"
Sorry I'm immature
I bought it for the build quality and because I run the return to the display through a spraybar I can easily adjust the pressure of the jets.
It is the quietest pump I have ever owned, like silent quiet.
You're supposed to calibrate it (?), I just wacked it in and started turning it up, currently 7 lights and the flow is better already than the eheim 5000 I was running flat out.
I did read enough to figure out how to lock the dial so no accidental adjustments. ;)
 
Taking some great pictures dude! I'm also skimmer and sock less. Refugium all the way!

Do you have a link to your journal please.

I've been reading a few threads recently that suggest that working on a more natural system and not chasing numbers can work.
Thanks by the way. :)

200 litres of jungle, the cube end of the tank. :)

 
Do you have a link to your journal please.

I've been reading a few threads recently that suggest that working on a more natural system and not chasing numbers can work.
Thanks by the way. :)

200 litres of jungle, the cube end of the tank. :)

Http://www.reef2reef.com/index.php?threads/260381/
Nicks 40 gallon reef

My thread might be as specific as you want, just ask!
 
Awesome thread, your corals and pictures of your fish are beautiful. Thanks for sharing it:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new