Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to sort my 2 part dosing out manually for the past week.
I have a doser to set up next week when I have a week off.
Struggling to raise my kh much above 7!
It would be easier if I didn't have so many corals growing like this! ;)

 
Been slowly raising my kh from 7.3 to 8.3 over the past 3 weeks, new additive for cal and mag started about 5 weeks ago.
Cal 400 and Mag 1380 2 weeks ago, will test later to see where we are.
Added a lot of sps over the past 3 or 4 months.
I was dosing 10 ml liquid kh buffer a day 3 months ago, been dosing 20 ml a day to raise it 1 point over 2 weeks. ;)

 
Took some sump pics for someone, thought I'd put them on here as it explains how the tank runs lol! ;)
The feed left, the returns right, refugium! (There are 2 heaters.)



Left, 2 trays of mineral mud and an oxydator.



Right, 2 returns, Eheim 2000 for the cube end and M1 for the display.



Scummy refugium! :) (2 oxydators.)

 
WOAH!! Beautiful!!
 
Beautiful!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new