Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool Simon, I've never seen them for sale before!

Thanks, I have done a lot of reading to try and find fish that are very chilled and sort of look after themselves, I should do a list but because I don't see some of them more than maybe once a week I usually forget something! ;)
 
Fungia or not, lots of mouths, you tell me?! ;)

DSC06673 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Brought here seeing where the little flame lives. Really interesting tank. In answer to your question above it looks like a lithophyllon undulate to me.
 
Brought here seeing where the little flame lives. Really interesting tank. In answer to your question above it looks like a lithophyllon undulate to me.

Thanks and thanks.

Loving the shapes that the green monti with white polyps plate is starting to throw. :)

DSC08045 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new