Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great!
 
Long story short, I tried to rescue a cat about 9 months ago, the disease it had took my 3 out.
It is the coral that got me in to marines, the fish that got me in was the green spot mandarin / dragonet, I have a pair.

Bit the bullet again a couple of months ago, bit the bullet harder a couple of weeks ago! ;)

This is the prime face of the new big cat! :)

DSC08742 by sshipuk, on Flickr

This is the cat, currently 3 baby clowns bickering for position in it! :)

DSC08732 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Its going better and better, but why did you place a skimmer and siporax? Did you notice anything to your system?
 
Its going better and better, but why did you place a skimmer and siporax? Did you notice anything to your system?

Thanks, I was getting more green slime algae in the display as I was feeding more as I added a few more fish, the siporax is after the fuge so just for polishing the water really, now I have the skimmer in the siporax might be redundant.
I don't test so no idea what my nitrates and phosphates are.
 
I love following this reef!
 
Thanks dude. :)
Had to show you the new cat
7ccb28fc351ea4b96662c005eed8197a.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new