Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing a lot of thinking since the power cut, things are changing, I am going to cut back on my acros, I can't keep high light ones happy and keep all my other sps and lps happy.
Most sps are growing again and starting to take on colour, lps are fine.
One thing this has done is point me back more to the original plan, montis coz I love them.
I have a few encrusting ones that are not doing very well, working on it.
My nitrates hit 50, phos .5, these are being worked on and the phos is really not helping my coral coloUrs (English)!
Couldn't walk away from this today! :)

DSC04204 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
You have some stunning photos on here Simon. I assume photography is also an interest/profession looking at these.

Very nice
 
Fts are difficult as I have a gloss white kitchen diner, I will try soon.
Thanks. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new