Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas, or Happy Christmas! Or at least Merry Reefing!!!
 
Beautiful Work najer, Curious how long you been at it, you certainly have a feel for Freewheeling the reef. BTY gotta love those Chalice.....You manually dose the tank? i don't recall dosing hardware.
 
Beautiful Work najer, Curious how long you been at it, you certainly have a feel for Freewheeling the reef. BTY gotta love those Chalice.....You manually dose the tank? i don't recall dosing hardware.

Thanks, I manually dose liquid kh buffer once a day and an all elements one when I remember.
I top up with ro twice a day, about 2 gallons total.
I have been in the hobby about 8 or 10 years.
I like to keep it simple. :)
 
Beautiful man!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new