Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast scroungers! ;)

DSC_0006 (1024x678).jpg
 
Beautiful. She looks like she wants to give you a big kiss to say thank you.

What if she is not she and actually she is a he :confused:
 
What if she is not she and actually she is a he :confused:

I would still give him a kiss. I kiss my male dog on the head every day. I would even kiss @najer on the head. Comfortable with who I am.

 
I would still give him a kiss. I kiss my male dog on the head every day.
From where I come from , It is mandatory to great each other and say good bye by hugging and kissing on both cheeks.
We Arabs like kissing lol , I can share a full guide , but I don't want to spam the thread :)
 
From where I come from , It is mandatory to great each other and say good bye by hugging and kissing on both cheeks.
We Arabs like kissing lol , I can share a full guide , but I don't want to spam the thread :)
Spam mine! I'm curious to know too
 
I would still give him a kiss. I kiss my male dog on the head every day. I would even kiss @najer on the head. Comfortable with who I am.

I am a hugger and kisser, ... now I'll look at her and wonder if she is trans gender! ;)
Ps, there is a lot of bald head to aim at! :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new