OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I have a problem (stop laughing) I need to work out, the Timor wrasse needs to be caught before it crucifies my sump refugium pod population! :rolleyes:

DSC_0003 (1024x756).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fff just let me clean the desk end glass and didn't freak, once I got about half way across towards it it calmly swam to it's safe spot at the other end of the tank, I stopped cleaning as soon as it moved, this is a lot of progress because the last thing you need bouncing off the walls when you have your hand in is a 4 inch plus fox face! ;)

DSC_0007 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Failed blood pressure spectacularly, new meds tomorrow.
... ok back on a med, I stopped taking 6 different pills last year, appointment with my doctor next week.

My prescription was ready within 3 hours, that is how high my blood pressure was lol! ;)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Circus goby, you should be able to see into the cube from the right end as it is through the wall, a very personal area for a few fish, circus goby appears happy as a happy thing, go me! :)

DSC_0004 (1024x701) (2).jpg
hi,is that the one who perches upside down :cool: had one looked very similar,cannot remember name?
"tank of zen";) "zen she breaks something";Facepalm:)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi,is that the one who perches upside down :cool: had one looked very similar,cannot remember name?
"tank of zen";) "zen she breaks something";Facepalm:)

Yes, I put it in the cube end because I still have at least one in the display and used to have a pair, too fast at feed time to sex them but I know this is a boy.

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a good pic of the flame angel, I need her / it sexed, thinking of adding it a friend! ;)

DSC_0007 (1024x683).jpg
Looks like a male to me, more stripes (5) and a pointed anal fin, females is rounded and supposedly they have less stripes... I would strongly advise against adding a second though, unless you catch yours house it elsewhere for a while then introduce them together, and even doing that expect ww3 for a while... been there and failed.. I’ve currently got 3 dwarfs in the same tank, so it’s not impossible...

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a male to me, more stripes (5) and a pointed anal fin, females is rounded and supposedly they have less stripes... I would strongly advise against adding a second though, unless you catch yours house it elsewhere for a while then introduce them together, and even doing that expect ww3 for a while... been there and failed.. I’ve currently got 3 dwarfs in the same tank, so it’s not impossible...

I know I am pushing my luck with the tangs at the moment, just a thought. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back