Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmornin Simon.
PXL_20210824_235432089.jpg
 
My lfs knows I am not allowed to drive any more, got a litre of live phyto being delivered late this evening, their two cultures crashed a couple of months ago but their new cultures look good. :)
Thats awesome
 
I tried a small piece a few years ago but it vanished into the scape about a week after I got it, engineer goby suspected, that is stunning. :)
i now have four.
three thriving.
one that opens for a week or two and then goes dormant for three to four.
 
morning Simon... :cool: AND SPBLAMMED...
"ducks and runs for cover...:p
IMG_2296.JPG
IMG_20210902_000908_719.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new