Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10% all channels but one channel (violet) off to check, currently seeing if it runs a cycle.

DSC_0003 (1024x684).jpg
 
The violets are step 73…….#*$@%&*-$#@ missing one page of instructions…. :p
hope it pops on for ya and only on timer. Me I’d be totally lost electrical. Love how nothing stops ya in your tracks you just use only important vowels AIO adapt improvise overcome
 
I will use the proper legs but need to cut the hight bar length down so that the legs clear the water as it will be on the divide to the cube end.
I'll also raise it about 2 inches for the front to back spread (26") as the corals are a bit shaded at the back.
I think I can play with the settings of the 6 channels in this mode which means I can work out a colour balance I like before programming the custom mode. :)
As above all channels at 10% so I don't cook anything on the centre plate. ;)

DSC_0005 (1024x616).jpg
 
Good morning Simon... :)
GOT ONE...;Woot
LiL buggers are quick...;)
IMG_20220120_013134_196.jpg
IMG_20220120_013134_196.jpg
 
Good morning Simon... :)
thinking it's time to break out the scissors...;)
IMG_20220118_131222_312.jpg
 
Good morning Simon... :)
I do know how much you dislike light at night...;Blackeye
but...;)
IMG_20220125_023244_376.jpg
IMG_20220125_023424_773.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new