name change

  • Thread starter Thread starter fullmonti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Is there any reasoning? LOL! cant wait for the avatar, Im sure it will be impressive!
 
used wingnut (just in the beginning) because that was my name on our pool team (team name mixed nuts). Then later thought of fullmonti just got around to changing it here.
Don't know if my avatar is impressive, it just seemed the most appropriate
for now, till I get a reef pic I like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new