Name of this SPS

daniefern764

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
178
Reaction score
48
Location
san jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
IMG_1965.jpeg
 
A. Talullabelle.
B. Mint Blueberry Bush
C. Toxic Blueberries
D. Acropora
E. All of the above.
F. Some of the above.
E. Both A & D.
F. Neither A & D, but sometimes C.

Most difficult physiology tests I faced in school had versions of this kind of multiple choice answers which quickly lead students to know the information completely or else they couldn't guess the right one in time to finish the test before the class period ended. I got a B+, but I still don't know what name(s) may have been cooked up for this coral? I like it, maybe someone else will pass the test? :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new