Name these coral!

  • Thread starter Thread starter driciladr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

driciladr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Messages
96
Reaction score
96
Location
Cherry Hill
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have these two little frags. One Duncan one hammer. Do these colors have a name ? Store just sold them as Duncan and Hammer.

Pics are first two in orange lenses
Second under blue normal light
Third under just cool white

IMG_7465.jpeg IMG_7464.jpeg IMG_7469.jpeg IMG_7468.jpeg IMG_7471.jpeg IMG_7470.jpeg
 
These are indeed as store sold to you.....as far as alternative/marketing names, sorry no clue....but I would name them Henry and Frank (J/K)
 
These are indeed as store sold to you.....as far as alternative/marketing names, sorry no clue....but I would name them Henry and Frank (J/K)
maybe Harry and Sally
 
looks like Euphyllia cristata (not hammer) and Duncanopsammia axifuga
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new