Name this long lashed beauty

Aaronhome27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
201
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this frag today and for the life of me I can't recall the name. I didn't realize just how long these lashes would be but I'm seriously impressed. Anyone know the name of this variety. Lights were going down so pics isn't the greatest but it does show what it looks like in general.

View attachment 20181201_203554.jpg

View attachment 20181201_203634.jpg
 
After doing an exhausting search I am 90% sure they are just Cats eye zoas. I was able to find a dozen or so pics of green cats eye in different lighting and they were nearly all identical to this one. And they had the "lashes" Appreciate the input!
 
that is a bobby dazzler !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new