Names manley travis manley

I believe you copy the URL once on your build thread, then in your profile under account details there is a place to paste the link there
Thank you I tried remeber seeing it when I signed up but couldn't remember how or where I seen it
 
Whats going on peeps names manley travis manley. Started my build 3 weeks ago. Been in the hobby in the past and first time doing a serious "to me " build
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new