Nano 10 gallon saltwater

Mommabear83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
50
Location
Sparta
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the saltwater hobby. I have a nano ten gallon with live sand and rock as well as an ocellaris clown fish. The tank is over a month old and I’m already planning to upgrade. I also have a 55 gallon freshwater tank that’s a year old. Lots of love plants and wonderful fish in it.

E09B27A6-24D5-46E7-8E39-99ECECB5620F.jpeg 649D6D85-D5E5-484B-967B-1D6E6F3C9D81.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new