Nano Conch Strombus Maculatus Available

Item Price
75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shirak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
1,918
Location
Thousand Islands, NY
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
5 true Nano Conch Strombus Maculatus. Price includes 2nd day shipping to lower 48. Continental US shipping only! Please note I will only ship when temperatures at the destination are not overly hot or cold, ie between 30-80f. Size may vary but they are at least 5+mm long. Biggest ones go first!

$75 for 5.
If you want multiple packs to combine shipping, additional 5 are $60

Paypal only!
IMG_9224.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new