Nano in 90 - 7.5 Gallon Cube Build

cdavis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Charleston, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Equipment

TANK: 7.48 gallon rimless cube from Deep Blue 12x12x12 - $40
FLOW:
Used MP-10 - $60
LIGHTING:
Reefbreeder Nano-lite - $129.99
HEATER: EHEIM Jager 25W - $21 from amazon

Stocking plans:

I've got a nice collection of zoas, I plan on making a sick zoa garden. I might add a couple of acans also.

I will start with 1-2 polyps of each zoa. I have a pair of platinum clowns that I will place in the tank.

IMG_1622.jpg
IMG_1623.jpg
 
Cool following!
 
June 16th, 2014 update.

I set the tank up on the 14th, I used 10 lbs of Caribsea's black super naturals sand (dry, non-live). I made up new water with Brightwell's Neo-marine salt, it's sitting at 1.025 at the moment. I took 2 pieces of cured rock from my other tanks. I will add more soon and do some aquascaping.

The Reefbreeder Nano-lite is supposed to be here tomorrow. I'm going to build a mount for it when it comes in. I will post picks of the build and final product tomorrow!

Excuse the beef jerky, lol I have the tank on the ledge above my kitchen counter.
IMG_1654.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg
 
Like it!
 
I received my Nano-lit today. I'm very excited to see how this light will do!

IMG_1658.jpg
IMG_1659.jpg
IMG_1661.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_1667.jpg
    IMG_1667.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 395
I purchased quite a few frags from Jason Fox during his memorial day live sale. Can I apply the price I paid him for the pieces I want to add?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new